Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Benefit's Push-up Gel Liner creates the classic cat eye & red lippy x

I have been a fan of Benefit Cosmetics for a LONG time. And you know I am a loyal girl when it comes to something making my favs list. I became a fan of their 'They're Real Mascara' about 2 years ago and was immediately a convert. I have also been a lover of their 'Hello Flawless' pump foundation, as it's got an oil free SPF25 and is a staple in my makeup collection. I have a winter shade and a summer shade (shade darker than winter shade).
Last summer, they came out with their latest development. A gel eye liner that was supposed to revolutionize the eyeliner market. Can you imagine? If anyone could do it, I was confident Benefit could.
I purchased the 'They're Real Push Up Liner' a couple of weekends ago, and have been having a lot of fun using it and learning to perfect my cat eye. I am no make-up artist and I have no training, BUT what I am is the average woman, just like you. A Mum that is just having fun with style, and that means trying new products and not being intimidated. Thats what they invented eye make up remover for.
I looked at a bunch of You Tube tutorials and read numerous reviews.  Everyone seemed impressed. I had heard it was hard to get off, but I tested it out on my hand with my 'Make Up Forever Sens' Eyes' remover in store at Sephora and it came off very easily. Now to test it out for reals.
What goes so well with a classic cat eye? A classic red lipstick, of course. Naturally, it's better to Vlog this sort of thing so you can see its application in the making, enjoy the show!


The design of the soft felt tip serves as an awesome guide to help you really perfect your eyeliner application, as well as using it to 'stamp' a cat eye if your feeling a little more bold that day. It is Allure's Best of Beauty Award Winner 2014. $24. www.sephora.com

This is one of the best mascara's on the market, in my opinion. I love the ball design on the end of the wand, as it really can assist in separating the lashes for a polished and full coverage look. $23. www.sephora.com

If you are on a mobile device, try this link for the You Tube tutorial -http://youtu.be/RoZ3XWYCZGk









Got a comment? You know where it goes, down below! Keep on Styling!
*Disclosure: I am not a trained photographer nor trained in how to pose for photos, I am just a Mum trying to share some insights and inspiration with you. In being truly authentic to my cause, I have used my own clothes and used myself in the photos whole-heartily. Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Areeba, glad you enjoyed! And it would look great with a messy bun too:)

      Delete
  2. I love my They're Real Push Up Liner! *-* It's because I have a hard time drawing cateyes/wings and has been a time saver. Don't have to use q-tips as much to fix the line. I wished the product didn't come out so clumpy sometimes. Does that happen with yours? Which makeup remover do you use to get it off? I havn't tried the mascara but heard a lot of good things about it.

    x Carol
    intrice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, remover I use is by Makeup Forever, its the Sens' Eyes from Sephora stores. As for it getting clumpy, only if I twist the liner up too many times, it really needs to be used a click at a time. You will LOVE the mascara, get your hands on some!!

      Delete
  3. Your make up looks nice! I love the colour of the lipstick and I want to try the benefit products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colourful Bouquet, you have to try their products! Been a fan for a while now. Glad yo liked the lipstick, I am a lipstick junkie! Pushover for a good red or great bright lip x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the mascara! It's my favourite :) xx

    whaticallthislittleblogofmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lip color on you! I also have the eyeliner and mascara, both look super lovely on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priyanka, couldn't get through the day without my lipstick!

      Delete
  6. Super classic look. It's always great to find a product that makes application a breeze, so you can get on with your day! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to try the liner....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lip color is gorgeous and the eyeliner looks great as well:) I have the push-upliner, but on my eyelids it tends to smudge alot so i use it on my waterline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mascara as well! I'm still a bit clumsy with the liner so love your tutorial!!! <3

    ReplyDelete