Wednesday, August 5, 2015

30+ outfit inspirations from July!

Do you ever look at your closet and think "I have nothing to wear?". Well, in true YummoMummo fashion, I am going to provide you all my outfit of the days for the month of July. These Outfits of the Day (#OOTD) are what I put on Instagram once a day. It is what I have worn  on my errands, to spice up my Costco run, to events, on date night, on play dates, shopping for clients,  on the school run or for a night on the town. If you want even more daily outfit inspirations, follow me on Instagram @yummomummo. And yes, it takes some work to document this some days, especially with a 3 year old ready to rock it out the door, but that's what YummoMummo is here for - to inspire you to have fun with fashion and style! 



I just wanted to interject here and point out how useful it can be to photograph (document) your own outfits. If you are ever looking for a little inspiration one day, just look through your photos and you will suddenly remember that super cute outfit you wore a few weeks ago! 



You can't say I never provide enough inspiration. Hope you enjoyed the show! 

Now I have some more inspiration for you from fellow fashionable blogger Ask Suzanne Bell. Follow her on Instagram @asksuzannebell for even more #ootd. Love her style, and she is a sweetheart to boot. 

YummoMummo can do wardrobe for YOU! If you need a wardrobe audit, outfit inspirations,  personal shopping or help finding the perfect outfit, then let's make you the Yummo to my Mummo. yummomummomelissa@gmail.com


If you want to keep up with my daily outfit of the day posts (#ootd), follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/yummomummo

For my daily fashionable Facebook antics www.facebook.com/yummomummo

Leave me a comment below, I love to read them.

8 comments:

  1. It's SO hard to pick a favourite outfit but I simply adore the polka dot skirt with the black top. It's just so pretty and stylish and elegant and fun.

    As well as providing so much inspiration, I think you are leaving such a wonderful legacy to your kids. When I look through my photos I have hardly any of me, they are all of the kids. But you have so many gorgeous pics, capturing exactly what you are like right now. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your totally right Beck, we won't be short of pics of me in my house! Glad to totally represent myself at 39! Thanks for reading and your support of YummoMummo!

      Delete
  2. Stripes and polka dots are both my favorites! I love how you styled all of the outfits using those two design faves of mine. Summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post fun, fashionable outfits and I love seeing them! I always think of your choices when I try to be more trendy and fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Priyanka, so sweet of you to say. I am thrilled to hear you are enjoying my fashion inspirations! Mwah!

      Delete
  4. I love following you on Instagram and seeing your month all in one spot! These are especially fun, I love all your vacation shots - looks like the best vacation ever! Thanks for doing this for us, I know it is a lot of work - but, I am with you about photos. Even before I started blogging, I took OOTD pics and posted them to a private page on Pinterest so I could evaluate the look AND go back on days where I was stumped! Thanks for the shout out! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my vacay was super fun! And I enjoyed documenting it fashionably along the whole way! Same here, I was taking OOTD pics way before blogging, glad to know I wasn't alone. I would put them in a file on my computer for fashionable inspiration. Then I discovered there were others like me and I felt like I'd come home. I'd shout you out anytime, i am one lucky mumma to have you in my blogging world.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE all of your outfit posts and I just can't pick a favourite one out of them all xxx

    ReplyDelete