Friday, June 12, 2015

A simple white skirt FIVE ways!

I am going to level with you. Summer vacay from school is here! This makes it super interesting for me as I try to juggle three kids, lose my train of thought every interrupted  second and have zero time to get things done (LOL). While I type, my 3 year old is rolling his toy plane over my head and keyboard, and my older two are being asked for the upteenth time to tidy up after themselves so we can get going for the pool! Bless.There you go, just a funny snippet to put a smile on your face and say thank you for your patience, love and support of YummoMummo. All feedback has always involved the words, 'authentic' , 'obtainable', 'affordable' and 'real' so the proof is in the pudding.

So onto more important things and why you, my lovely readers, are here..... to read with me on my fun journey through my passion for fashion.  I am on the countdown for Hawaii with my lovely husband, kids and in-laws as we celebrate a much anticipated 4-0 for my better half. So I need to start thinking about what I will be packing, as everything needs to be uber versatile, comfortable and travel happy. So take one white skirt, mix it with a  few accessories and wear it a few different ways to create 5 vacation outfits. 
I am wearing the Gauze Midi Skirt form Old Navy / Current / $28.00 HERE
I've pulled the skirt up to create a flowy dress and belted it with a thick belt at the smallest part of  my waist. Could also be fun to belt it with a scarf. 

 Here I am wearing my daughters kimono from Justice.  You know how I love to dive into a wardrobe and see what I can pull out!  Even if that's my 9 year olds wardrobe!


Without the vest, think "Just out of the pool". And the beads scream Hawaii! 
 Perhaps here I am off for lunch downtown in Waikiki! (Insert cheeky lunchtime Margarita in hand).


I love this outfit. Paired with my super sparkly and lovely gold shimmery sequenced top and a gold belt. Ive tucked it in a bit for a more polished look. Some gold flats and I'm ready for the luau. Mahalo.


DON'T FORGET.......
YummoMummo can do wardrobe for YOU! If you need a wardrobe audit, outfit inspirations,  personal shopping or help finding the perfect outfit, then let's make you the Yummo to my Mummo. yummomummomelissa@gmail.com


If you want to keep up with my daily outfit of the day posts (#ootd), follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/yummomummo

For my daily fashionable Facebook antics www.facebook.com/yummomummo

Leave me a comment below, I love to read them.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Love your outfit choices for Hawaii celebration & thanks for keeping it real in motherhood/blogging! Right now, I have concentrate more on my son who is living with Autism BUT we are finally catching up on art/Legos/outdoor trips TOGETHER!! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this post! You nailed it for your upcoming VACA! I love them all but the gold is over the top fab! Thanks for pulling together this fantastic post even with you lil one racing a car over your head (I can totally envision that going down!) Have a fab time in Hawaii - I'm pretty jealous! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your outfits and gain so much inspiration from you blog. I love the pairing with the gold top the most- perfect for summer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the outfit with the golden top, so summery and chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love outfit #3 - and what a gorgeous tan! I'm so ready for the beach now:)

    ReplyDelete