Friday, June 26, 2015

My summer haircut 2015

My friends know me so well. I can't do a thing without wanting to share it with my readers, well, that's what a blog is for right? Sharing?  Sharing is caring!  So on that note,  I had 6 inches cut off my hair last week.
I have my foils done every 8 weeks so I find when it gets longer, the ends get quite bad from the constant bleaching. As much as I would like to have 'mermaid hair', I have come to the realization that it will only happen if I get extensions. With a good 6 inch cut, I got some bounce back with less hair weighing my locks down. Va Va Volume.

I can still put it in a low ponytail, whack on a trucker hat or my fedora, style it with some fat curls, create beachy waves or dead straighten it. A very versatile cut. 

So check out my LOB (Long Bob). Officially one of Harper's Bazaar's summer haircuts for 2015. Check out my inspiration in Rose Byrne's A Line Lob.

More Bob/Lob Inspirations 

Rumpled Lob


A-line Bob

Classic Bob

Chin Length Flip

Side Swept Bangs Bob


Straight Bangs Bob
Tell me your favorite hair of summer 2015!
Leave me a comment below................... 

2 comments:

  1. yea...short hair is must have this season...i am in love,so i had to crop it too xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving the long bob right now. Theres a youtuber called LisaLisaD1 that I think you'd like, she has amazing hair like you too xxx

    ReplyDelete