Thursday, September 25, 2014

Everyday earrings x

I was 16 to the day when I FINALLY was allowed to get my ears pierced, and I think I have appreciated those holes in my ears forever since, decorating them with pretty dangly earrings and dressing them in everyday studs.  Still on my earring wish list are some simple Diamond earrings (no less than 2 carats each please!) and who knows, maybe for my 40th next year! I am a June baby so Pearl Earrings are a must in my earring candy department. 

If you look on Pinterest www.pinterest.com, you will find some super cute earrings, and some very different ones, some available through Etsy or other sites linked to the earrings.  I also like the choices at Forever 21, if you want to try something for that season without spending a fortune. 


I went to a Stella and Dot party recently and tried Janice Studs (see below), I love a pop of color and this would be a great way to achieve that with a simple outfit and with some Coral Tangerine lipstick! They also come in green and turquiose (or as I like to call it in my world - Tiffany Blue). $24 www.stelladot.com


Here are my Top 5 Everyday Earrings according to Melissa

Forever 21, $7.95. I found some similar ones at www.etsy.com by earringsnation for $7.50

Simple pearl earrings (especially for June babies like myself),  similar are on www.etsy.com at EndoraJewellery for $20

I found some similar ones at www.lulus.com in a Mintgreen Anchorwoman design

Simple gold studs. If you have been a REALLY good girl,   go to www.tiffanys.com and look at the Tiffany Bead earrings in 18K gold $375 (mine are NOT - ha ha)


And lastly, these TOO adorbs owl earrings, a guaranteed comment maker when you wear them.  Owls in general made waves in fashion and indoor decor recently. I found some similar ones at www.modcloth.com for Tree's Company Earrings $15.99


Hope you enjoyed hearing all about earrings! Keep on Stylin'! I would love to hear your comments or suggestions below x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!