Monday, September 29, 2014

Oktoberfest outfit x

Prost!
I attended an Oktoberfest party with 68 of my fellow school parents last Saturday night. The home brew was delish and the company was so much fun.  A night out isn't complete in my book without getting to style your outfit and put on some make up and heels. And I had so much fun that I wanted to share this outfit with you:


Ok fahsionista's, let me break it down for you. The bangle is an oldie but a goodie in my jewelry department. Ive worn it alone or with a few extra bits of bling. It's super chunky in an off white with brass trim along both sides. Me thinks I got it from Forever 21 about 5 years ago - seriously.
Jeans are NYDJ pull on denim jeans. I love love love NYDJ (but that's for another post). NYDJ www.nydj.com have a 'tuck/pull technology' that works great for us Mama's who've stretched out our stomachs with our bubba's a few times and well..... it didn't just spring back like we hoped.


Shoes were Franco Sarto www.zappos.com from Nordstrom Rack. Patent wedge heel pump with a cross strap. Nude. These shoes are soooo comfortable and a staple in my closet. I wore them to my 20 year high school reunion in Sydney last Christmas and you know how much effort would of gone into that outfit! Approx $60. See above photo for how they actually looked on my footsies. I like to have a painted toe with this shoe, pop of color never hurt anyone.


The Cheetah print top I bought in Sydney while shopping with my fabulous SIL. The brand is Valley Girl and it was only about $40. I have found a similar one at H&M for about $24.95, current season www.hm.com (search Fine-Knit Sweater, Leopard Print)

Lastly, the earrings I chose were a chandaleir black earring. Since I wouldn't wear a necklace with the top, as it is already so busy with the cheetah print, I opted to bling it out in the ear department and keep all the attention from the waist up (which is a great trick for us bottom heavy gals). 
I really hoped you enjoyed my casual Saturday night party outfit. Cheetah print always reminds me of my daughter who is a big fan on Cheetah design so I am partial to wearing it. 
Coming your way soon is my post on Gwynnie Bee, I have been taking advantage of their 30 day free trial, it's going to be an interesting read and my perspective. Stay tuned. *Update on Gwynnie Bee post, it's not going to happen as my trial was a disaster for many reasons and I cancelled even before my free trial ended.

Keep on Stylin' and leave me a comment. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!