Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Pajama Love x

Ti's the season to be jolly and what better excuse to adorn some festive season pajamas. I know sweats and an old t-shirt might be in your drawer, but there is something so comforting about putting on some super soft and cozy pajamas and calling it a night.  Love Love Love me some fresh PJ's. It's especially fun to get dressed in your Christmas Pajamas on Christmas Eve, put a little beer out for Santa, carrots for his furry friends and get to sleep so Santa can deliver the presents.  He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake (so be rock'n those cute Christmas PJ's for him.)

Target has some great Christmas Pajama's so I wanted to show you a couple of pairs I thought were just too cute not to share.

I love the flora design of the pajamas, they remind me of Australian wattle,  but red!
Kiss me Goodnight Pajamas. $24.
www.target.com



Yes, please. Just a little reminder for my special man. 
How darn cute are these Elf Pajama's. These are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, especially on Christmas Eve when Santa could probably use your help delivering those presents.
Gillian and O'Malley Elf Pajama Set. $17.
www.target.com





I don't know about you, but I'm sporting some socks in bed at night now as it's getting more chilly at night. Despite my thermal bedsheets! So look at these Slipper Socks from Target, you'll get extra points from Santa for being so in the Xmas spirit!



Got a comment? You know where it goes, down below! Keep on Styling!


*Disclosure: I am not a trained photographer nor trained in how to pose for photos, I am just a Mum trying to share some insights and inspiration with you. In being truly authentic to my cause, I have used my own clothes and used myself in the photos whole-heartily. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Gotta get me some of those Christmas jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! You're so cute in an elf-y outfit :D

    http://maikokimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness those first ones are so cute! Gotta love some Christmas Jammies:)

    www.glitterwithgrace.com

    ReplyDelete